We are so glad you have decided to shop with us! We encourage you to read through the below important points and frequently asked questions before making any purchases.
1. How long will my order take to get to me?
At the moment all of our garments are made-to-order. Meaning that only once we have received payment and confirmed your order, will we begin production on your dresses.
We take our time to produce our bridesmaids dresses and separates, each garment is lovingly made and inspected by numerous sets of hands throughout the process, which takes time. Please allow for 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
We do understand that sometimes you need an outfit in a hurry and don’t have 4 to 6 weeks to wait. Please let us know by leaving a comment at check out, that you need it in a RUSH and we will do our best to have your order ready to courier within 10 days, at a small additional charge.
2. What if I am super model tall or pretty darn short?
Our full length dresses are all made with a standard skirt length of the 115cm, from the waist to the floor. However, if this length is going to be awkwardly short or long, we will try to accommodate you. Please leave us a note at checkout with your name, style chosen and correct length of skirt. Measured from narrowest part of your waist to the floor, wearing the correct shoes.
3. Can we come and view the dresses?
Absolutely! We love to meet brides and their besties. Our studio is based in Kloof, Durban. Just drop us a mail on email@example.com to set up an appointment. At the moment we have a rail of our full collection in sample size, which is size small.
4. Can you help us choose which size to purchase?
For sure, if you are unsure which size to pick you can view our sizing chart here. If you are still confused and would like a little personal attention, drop us a mail and we can set up a “virtual fitting.” A Skype chat where we can advise you on which style and size would be best for each figure type, and guide you through how to take your measurements.
5. What is your return policy?
We do accept returns under certain circumstances:
- Garment must not have been customized in any way (length, colour etc)
- Garments must be returned within 3 days of delivery and at your own expense
- Garment must not have been worn, altered, damaged and must be in it’s original packaging.
For any orders purchased after virtual fitting, customizing or sample try-ons we do not accept returns. We do not accept returns on any of our flower girl dresses and skirts.
6. I am ordering dresses for a big team of bridesmaids, can I get a discount?
We are happy to offer you a 10% discount if you are ordering 8 or more dresses online. This offer is not available if dresses are being customized in any way.
7. Do you still offer a custom service – ie: my own design, color and choice of fabric? Or to customize and existing CW style?
We sure do! We love meeting all you lovely ladies and would hate to lose out on the process of working closely with you to bring to life what you have envisioned for your special occasion. Please contact Chanelle on firstname.lastname@example.org to chat further.
8. Can you customize my bridesmaids swing tags?
Yes! Please leave us a note on the check out process with your bridesmaids name and her specific style of dress, i.e. Katherine - Erin Halter Neck Blush. Or you can get this information to us via email at email@example.com